• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Tell us what you think of the Pokemon above....

I just have a bit of salt regarding it overshadowing Chesnaught and Delphox (my fave), but I’ll readily admit that Greninja is cool as hell with the ninja frog theming and design. Not going to say anything about Ash-Greninja (since I’m not even sure its existence as a form or its inclusion in the games was necessary or beneficial), but regular Greninja is really fun to use, especially with Protean giving its coverage a bit more power.

Next up: Rotom!

It’s funny I like it, would be majorly grossed out if it licked me tho…

Gliscor

Super great, underrated mon. The idea of a giant flying scorpion is too cool. I like Gligar too, but Gliscor is even better whilst still staying true to what made Gligar special. Great design, fun concept, yeah I very much like it

Kingambit

I don't have much to say about it, but I love it's design, the giant moustache is beautiful. Plus, the name of it is very fun.

Regigigas

It's my least favorite Regi. Tbh I hate Slow Start with a passion and I just think its design is kinda ugly in comparison to its creations. It also kinda gets overshadowed by the other various special 'mon gen 4 introduced.

Diancie

A Mythical! I really don't have that much of an appreciation for most Mythicals, and Diancie is no exception. It has a cute design, I guess.

Larvitar

I like its considerable sense of honour and its 'cape' but that's about it. A Dark type is a Dark type is a Dark type.

Staryu

:staryu:
It's decent. I like its round core in comparison to Starmie's, though I kinda prefer everything else about Starmie to Staryu.
Still like it though. Extraterrestrial 'mon are barely ever letdowns.

Clefairy

I like it except for the fact that it's a touch too saccharine although I'm getting the feeling they designed it like that on purpose. Perhaps surprisingly, the little fangs are a nice touch too. And I love the cat-like ears and claws, and the swirly tail.

Azumarill

(do you mean azurill? azumarill is the rabbity one, azurill is the trans icon with the very big ball tail)

Yveltal is awesome. My third favorite box legendary and one of my favorite Kalos mon. It's a really cool design for an embodiment of death, and it also pretty much being a living hydrogen bomb is badass... if not terrifying, but I forgive it.
Also I'm naturally indebted to it due to Calyrex-S-shaped reasons d: (funny shiny too, who doesn't love flying bacon.)

Dragalge

I saw a post on Tumblr saying “spheal on the beach, weird but f*cking beautiful” and that’s all I think of when I think of them (the lyrics to snow on the beach but replace snow with spheal)
It’s a nice Pokémon though I guess, it’s only really a catch target for me in legends arceus

Frillish

Not a Pokemon I have much of an opinion on, other than with Water/Ghost being a cool typing. I don’t really get an excuse to use the line, though, since Oshawott is one of my favorite water types and also… right there whenever I do a Unova run (and if not Oshawott, then Tirtouga).

Clawitzer

It is such a unique idea for a pure Water-type. The concept, the regular and shiny coloration, the move coverage; everything about it is really cool.

Dhelmise

A cool Pokemon in my opinion. The idea of seaweed taking control of an anchor is a creative concept for a Grass/Ghost type as well as a fishing encounter in Alola. Plus, its Steelworker ability makes it even more unique as it effectively has a third STAB type.

Back
Top Bottom