• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

COMPLETE: Professor Instrutilus' Study of Pokémon (EVERYONE)

Well, an Eeveelution appears to be up next, unless more people vote otherwise =P

I like this one, but it seems a little too casual to me - You bring up your theory on the relationship with Ramparados and state "you won't go into something to spare us the time", while IMO, those shouldn't be present in a scientific paper like this. In fact, you should try to avoid words like "I", "you", "they", "we", "our", etc. altogether.

I like this one, but it seems a little too casual to me - You bring up your theory on the relationship with Ramparados and state "you won't go into something to spare us the time", while IMO, those shouldn't be present in a scientific paper like this. In fact, you should try to avoid words like "I", "you", "they", "we", "our", etc. altogether.

I just did that because rather not squick people out. Would you like to read about how the system picks out seeds from the feces and transfers them to the seedpods, ala our intestine? If you do, I suppose I could reedit it and up the rating to a Teen, if you people want.

And the theory of a relationship only popped up when I was writing it, while I was checking out Fossil Pokémon. I noted they were similar in quite a few regards, while the thousands upon thousands of years of evolution would account for the changes.

Last edited:
Yeah, I guess you're right, but I'm doing a bunh of research papers right now, so the informal stuff just popped out at me.

Actually, I'm studying Biology and most Professors tell us to use Active writing as much as possible, as Passive makes writing very boring and hard to follow, even though it is more common in academic writing.

Interesting. That completely contradicts my life experience. Of course, I'm more of aa Physics guy than a Biology one.

I'm a huge sucker for things that would actually exist in the Pokémon World, almost like artifacts, so needless to say this was a blast to read. I enjoyed myself immensely reading this and look forward to future entries.

So then, 2 on an Eeveelution, 2 on Snorlax. Next vote for either = tie breaker.

These are quite interesting. How did you figure their Scientific names?

Anyway, I'm all for a page on the Eeveelutions. Specifically, Flareon.

Please note: The thread is from 1 year ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom