• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What Pokemon Region would you live in and why?

What Pokemon Region would you live in?

• Total voters
There are many amazing locations in every Pokemon region, but I think my choice would be Goldenrod city in Johto. There's just something really cool about it. You have a Gym, the Radio Tower, the Magnet Train for quick and easy access to Kanto. And the Bug Catching Contest and Pokeathlon are nearby too.

Last edited:
I’m too loyal to Hoenn to say anything else here. BUT! ORAS nostalgia isn’t the only reason I’m picking Hoenn. First, I hate hate hate the cold, so already it’s just a choice between Hoenn and Alola, the two tropical regions. Second, with Hoenn there’s a lot of land routes (plus Secret Bases) that are more bike-friendly (either Mach or Acro), which I appreciate. Third, Hoenn just feels like a bigger region, which means more stuff to do and more people to meet/pass by, which I prefer over smaller populations like Alola probably has.

Plus, the Ultra Beasts that Alola’s dealing with do NOT sound fun. In Hoenn there is Team Aqua, but the resident pirates are only LARPing when they say they want to flood the place! … right?

In all seriousness, of course I’m not considering the evil teams in my decision here.

Back
Top Bottom