• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

New Rotom forms

and ints not a one of a time i beat it once and there was a second one. if you say thats proof it isent legendary then your saying that rayquaza is not a legendary

It's not I have the same guidebook and though it says taht, The book means it's rare Like a legandary. It's not one. And you might not want to argue with the mods too much.

and ints not a one of a time i beat it once and there was a second one. if you say thats proof it isent legendary then your saying that rayquaza is not a legendary

No legedary does that, not even Rayquaza. You see Rayquaza before in Emerald, you never fight it and defeat it.

Rotom is in league with GSC and Emerald's Sudowoodo, a one-time Pokémon.

Rotom is able to breed and replicate itself, the only Legendary that does that is Phione, though phinoe is legendary by extension to Manaphy.

guys you should stop argueing with ArceusEX since you have already stated undeniable proof and he still dosent get it he will obviously never get it so we should just let him live in his little fantacy world

Since Rotom is not legendary, I dont think we'll ever see it in any future movies, right? Well, too bad. I personally think that a movie about a Rotom that changes it's form would be kinda cute.

Since Rotom is not legendary, I dont think we'll ever see it in any future movies, right? Well, too bad. I personally think that a movie about a Rotom that changes it's form would be kinda cute.

well ya never know i mean just look at unown there not legendary just awesome and different

its a legendary. why does it have legendary music.

and at the end of the pokedex are the awesoume legendarys. may i remind you that its in it

and at the end of the pokedex are the awesoume legendarys. may i remind you that its in it

You're fighting a battle you already lost. Now you're just making yourself look bad.

Rotom is not in the legendary section. Rotom is at the bottom of the "miscellaneous section". Also, Dratini/Dragonair/Dragonite were in the the "legendary section". This is assuming that game freak purposely make "Starter section", "Miscellaneous section" and "Legendary Section".

Also, if you still aren't convinced, define legendary.

...All arguments are invalid. Why are all users who's name start with "Arceus" such knuckleheads anyway?

Last I heard Heatran didn't have legendary music.

Also this whole arguement of Rotom being in the oh so exclusive Legendary section for Sinnoh legends....

....Its the Pokemon listed right before the entire list. It may actually be good evidence if, you know, it were found siting somewhere between Uxie and Arceus.

Never actually had any problem with them, although I do think Fan Rotom should have had its Ability retconned from Levitate and its special move retconned to Hurricane.

Back
Top Bottom