• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol.5

We have a long weekend here with next Monday off, so that’s nice! I’ve got homework due after that I’ve been putting off so maybe I’ll get that done! I just got back from soccer practice in the rain, it was strangely nice!

Planning on going home right now and finishing a couple animatic projects I have lying around!

I'm in a Pokemon draft league that has its draft this saturday! It's based on tiers so I have a few from each tier that I have my eye on. I'm probably not going to do very well, but it'll still be really fun!
Is this like for the card game or for the video games? I've never heard of this, it feels quite intriguing lol...

Is this like for the card game or for the video games? I've never heard of this, it feels quite intriguing lol...
The video games! It's a 6v6 restricted format with some pokemon like flutter mane or iron bundle (My beloved noooooo) banned. The matches are on showdown for convenience lol.

Well if you've been following the venting thread at all, my grandpa's been in hospital since Sunday but he might be coming home tomorrow.

Either way I think this weekend I'll finally put together some of my model kits I got. I got like four to put together and three of them are Pokémon.

I'm in a Pokemon draft league that has its draft this saturday! It's based on tiers so I have a few from each tier that I have my eye on. I'm probably not going to do very well, but it'll still be really fun!
you got this brother, i believe in you!!

my weekend.. i don't know LOL, probably just play ffxiv and laze around. maybe make a little more progress on some writing projects of mine.
i miss my art tablet, man. i had so many wips i was looking forward to. :<

Back
Top Bottom