• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

GEN VI: LF: someone who can change names of my events in XY

I got a diancie and fancy vivillon, but I want them to have names, It's no dumb we can't just name them ourselves :\
I can take care of that for you as long as you tell me the names you'd like! My FC is 3368-8563-9621, but please be warned I'll be removing you right after it's done if that's alright, as I like to keep my Friend List as clean as I can :enzap:

I can take care of that for you as long as you tell me the names you'd like! My FC is 3368-8563-9621, but please be warned I'll be removing you right after it's done if that's alright, as I like to keep my Friend List as clean as I can :enzap:
Thank you so much! My FC is 3239-5835-8457, IGN Beth
For the diancie, I'd like the name Fantasia
For the vivillon, Fleur

It might have to be tomorrow. It is currently quite late. My timezone is MST, if that helps. Thanks again.
I'm actually also MST right now buuuuut am a major night owl LOL, tomorrow is completely fine! Just let me know in the thread when you're available, no worries~

I'm actually also MST right now buuuuut am a major night owl LOL, tomorrow is completely fine! Just let me know in the thread when you're available, no worries~
I am too! Normally I could just stay up until 4am no problem but I have work in the morning :\
At least my job is at a little-known gift shop in a small area so I can bring my ds in lol
I'll let you know!

Back
Top Bottom