• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Hello!

GoodBlock11

Reaction score
Pronouns
  1. He/Him
Hi, I'm a Pokemon fan who has been with the franchise for as long as I can remember. I decided to come here since I needed more than just my girlfriend and best friend to talk about Pokemon with (honestly they're probably gonna be happy they won't get info-dumped to 24/7, hahaha). So for the basic introduction stuffs:
-My favorite Pokemon include Swampert, Venusaur, and Aegislash.
-Favorite games are BW2.
-Favorite types are Poison and Ground.

I'm not sure how to end this, so I'll just say that I HATE YOU FEEBAS WHY WON'T YOU APPEAR (Can you take a guess at what I'm doing in game?)

Welcome to bulba! Hope you have lots of fun with us here =)

Searching for Feebas has been a nightmare for me sometimes lol, in RSE I used to spend hours going through all the tiles to find one and it took forever..!

Welcome to the forum. \o/ Lovin' the avatar, a hilarious sprite and one of my favorites from Kanto for that reason. ekans screm

Searching for Feebas has been a nightmare for me sometimes lol, in RSE I used to spend hours going through all the tiles to find one and it took forever..!

Welcome to the forum. \o/ Lovin' the avatar, a hilarious sprite and one of my favorites from Kanto for that reason. ekans screm
I pray my journey comes to an end soon, fortunately my dead battery means I don't have to check them all in a day.

Pogchamp Ekans is my baby. He looks great in discord calls where my friends all have cutesy and girly pfps, and then there's Pogkans

Hello GoodBlock! Welcome to the garden!
B2W2 are my favorite games too!! o: i gotta know - what's your go-to starter in there??
anyway, really good taste (i love the Bulbasaur family!!) ~ hope to see you around!!

Hello GoodBlock! Welcome to the garden!
B2W2 are my favorite games too!! o: i gotta know - what's your go-to starter in there??
anyway, really good taste (i love the Bulbasaur family!!) ~ hope to see you around!!
Of the Unova starters, it's Oshawott. I absolutely love the little guy.

Back
Top Bottom