• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Forums Changelog and Feedback

Is the forum logo now taking you to the main page for Bulbagarden as a whole and not the forum index like it used to a deliberate change?

Cause I don't know about other people but I'd use that as a quick way to return to the main page for the forums, especially when on mobile.
It is an intended change, yes.

To go back to the Forum index, you'd click the Forums tab in the navigation bar. On mobile, the Forums tab should be there, just under the little three line menu on the left side. You should also have a link to the Forums list in the breadcrumb link at the top of any thread.

Unfortunately, on mobile, this adds an extra tap or two, as the only breadcrumb is one level up, and the navigation bar is hidden behind a hamburger button. Not the end of the world but also less efficient. Any remedy for mobile users?

Unfortunately, on mobile, this adds an extra tap or two, as the only breadcrumb is one level up, and the navigation bar is hidden behind a hamburger button. Not the end of the world but also less efficient. Any remedy for mobile users?
I'll look into some options over the next few days, see if there's a way I can make that function differently on mobile. As it is, you should have a full breadcrumb there, so I want to look into that in more depth as well.

EDIT: Found a solution to the breadcrumb. It's a bit late here now, but I'll hop on that in the morning, should give everyone a full breadcrumb on mobile.
EDIT: Solution has been implemented, and full breadcrumb should now be visible on mobile on all styles. Please let me know if it's not working on any specific one, it'll be a quick fix.

Last edited:
2024-05-11 New
2024-05-11
Several add-ons and widgets are being disabled as a test to see if this will assist us in mitigating some of the continuing impacts of the (largely AI driven) bot rush that many forums seem to be experiencing right now. This includes (but is not necessarily limited to):
  • Latest posts/threads/profile posts in the sidebar