• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Boo

Tyropop

Odd-eyes Raging Dragon!
Reaction score
Pronouns
  1. She/Her
Hey! I'm Serena and I'm new to the forums (if you already know me, I'm sorry you did). I'm a massive fan of the anime, also massive(but newish) fan of the games, and very very normal about this franchise.

In terms of other interests I'm a fan of yugioh, fighting games, and recently gunpla! I hope yall don't find me too annoying, nice to meet yall!

Hey! I'm Serena and I'm new to the forums (if you already know me, I'm sorry you did). I'm a massive fan of the anime, also massive(but newish) fan of the games, and very very normal about this franchise.

In terms of other interests I'm a fan of yugioh, fighting games, and recently gunpla! I hope yall don't find me too annoying, nice to meet yall!
Hi there Serena! :3 Nice to meetcha, it’s always nice to meet someone new on the forums!

If you don’t mind, I’d like to ask you two questions:

1. What are your thoughts on Horizons?

2. What’s your favorite game?

Hi there Serena! :3 Nice to meetcha, it’s always nice to meet someone new on the forums!

If you don’t mind, I’d like to ask you two questions:

1. What are your thoughts on Horizons?

2. What’s your favorite game?
Nice to meet you too :3

1. I'm not actually fully caught up to be honest (I'm on episode 17), but I ADORE it so far. The characters are lovable (dot being my favourite), the plot is genuinely interesting for the first time, and the animation is pretty good!

2. PLA, entirely because its story was better than the other two I've played (SwSh, SV) and the catching mechanics are so so so fun I know the point's been beaten to death but its really rewarding to actually catch a bunch of pokemon and feel like it was EARNED. Oh also THAT FINAL BOSS?????

Nice to meet you too :3

1. I'm not actually fully caught up to be honest (I'm on episode 17), but I ADORE it so far. The characters are lovable (dot being my favourite), the plot is genuinely interesting for the first time, and the animation is pretty good!

2. PLA, entirely because its story was better than the other two I've played (SwSh, SV) and the catching mechanics are so so so fun I know the point's been beaten to death but its really rewarding to actually catch a bunch of pokemon and feel like it was EARNED. Oh also THAT FINAL BOSS?????
1. Awesome! ^^ Tbh I haven’t watched it yet since I’m rewatching my favorite series (and the first Pokemon anime I ever watched), XY! Well that and I don’t wanna rip the bandaid off and watch new protags in the anime yet ;w;

2. PLA is so good! ^^ I haven’t been able to get all of the Pokemon yet, but I’ve beaten the main story and FINALLY completed the Volo fight in January! :3 Fn i’m just goofing around and trying to catch shinies

Also, I have one more question for you:

Since you mentioned you like fighting games, have you ever played Dragon Ball FighterZ?

1. Awesome! ^^ Tbh I haven’t watched it yet since I’m rewatching my favorite series (and the first Pokemon anime I ever watched), XY! Well that and I don’t wanna rip the bandaid off and watch new protags in the anime yet ;w;
I want you to guess what I think of xy lol
Anyway you should eventually give horizons a chance! The protagonists are super refreshing since they're so different from ash (Roy is the closest personality wise but he's closer to early ash's impatience but with modern ash's sheer determination) and have really good characterization

Since you mentioned you like fighting games, have you ever played Dragon Ball FighterZ?
I've played dbfz, though I suck at vs games so I'm not very good at it :stunfisk:
That being said, I'd love to improve someday when I have more time to lab

Welcome the forums Serena! Hope you have lots of fun here!

welcome Serena! I'm actually pretty certain we've met before, but it was a long time ago so I'll just say it's nice to meet you again lol.

Either way, always exciting to have more anime enjoyers around here :bulbaLove: I can gather you're a fan of XY, do you have a specific favorite episode/arc or anything like that? Just curious!

Hope you'll like it here on the forums!

Yeah we've talked before but I'd prefer starting fresh tbh

I can gather you're a fan of XY, do you have a specific favorite episode/arc or anything like that? Just curious!
My favourite xy arc is (boring pick I know) the entire flare arc at the end its just, so good
Like every character gets their moment to shine, the tension and emotion is a massive contrast to the majority of the ash anome and the finale is wvwisgeisgddbeu its just SO good.

Back
Top Bottom