A Lively Trio Egg Event launches in Pokémon Masters EX, alongside a pair of 5★-Select Costume Scouts
Egg Event: A Lively Trio!
In this departure from the typical egg event, players will work together with Nemona and Professor Bellis in researching Pokémon from the Paldea region. Players will be able to receive Eggs from Professor Bellis that will hatch into the three Paldean first partner Pokémon, Sprigatito, Quaxly, and Fuecoco. During this time, players will only receive eggs by completing missions from this Do You Want an Egg? event, and will not receive Eggs for completing other areas. All three of these Paldean Pokémon will have a chance of hatching as a Shiny Pokémon, however none of the Pokémon will be able to be evolved by the player.
One limited-time incubator will also be added to Bellis's Lab for the duration of this event. If an Egg is still in the limited-time incubator when the event ends, the limited-time incubator will remain active until that Egg hatches. This incubator will assist Players in unlocking rewards from event missions to hatch certain numbers of eggs.
As usual for events of this type, several special missions will be available during the event period. Players will have an increased chance of receiving Eggs if they take on event battles using teams that feature specific sync pairs. The more of these sync pairs are placed in the lineup, the higher the Egg reward rate will be. The applicable Sync Pairs and Egg reward rates are as follows:
- Fire-type, Grass-Type, and Water-type Main Character sync pairs: +80% (×1.8) Egg Reward Rate
- Other Main Character sync pairs: +40% (×1.4) Egg Reward Rate
- Other Fire-type, Grass-Type, and Water-type sync pairs: +20% Egg Reward Rate (×1.2)
Players should also note the following when playing this event:
- To participate, players must have completed Main Story Chapter 1: The More the Merrier (Normal) in single-player.
- The sync pairs that appear as opponents in battle have different capabilities than those players can actually obtain.
- All mission completion rewards must be claimed within three days of the mission period ending.
- Players cannot receive Eggs from Professor Bellis by completing areas outside of this event during this event period.
These two one-time-scouts, in addition to giving players a standard Sync Pair Scout x11, each allow players to select and team up with one of the 5★ Sync Pairs available in the pool for the scout, with each scout's pool including a range of different Costume Sync Pairs. Both of these Scouts require 3000 paid gems each.
The Costume Sync Pairs included in 5★-Select Costume Scout x11 A are:
- Guzma (Special Costume) & Buzzwole
- Jasmine (Special Costume) & Celesteela
- Lillie (Special Costume) & Polteageist
- Sonia (Special Costume) & Tsareena
- Steven (Special Costume) & Stoutland
- Shauna (Special Costume) & Klefki
- Diantha (Special Costume) & Keldeo
- Hilda (Special Costume) & Diancie
- Ingo (Special Costume) & Accelgor
- Emmet (Special Costume) & Escavalier
- Zinnia (Special Costume) & Thievul
- Lyra (Special Costume) & Phanpy
Special Event: Stop the Evil Mastermind! Rally
Together, players have completed a truly staggering number of missions for the ongoing Special Event: Stop the Evil Mastermind!. As a result, all players will now be receiving a free Team Rocket Executive Scout Ticket in their Present Box. This ticket can be used in the Team Rocket Executive Guaranteed Ticket Scout to obtain a random one of the four Team Rocket Admin sync pairs who made their debut as playable sync pairs last week. Tickets can be redeemed in this scout until September 26th, at 10:59pm (PDT).