• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

RP Everyone Cara Liss's notes - SUBJECT 982

SUBJECT 982
Frankenmon 2.png

Day One

Amalgamating two mammalian forms, even ones of such dramatically different sizes, is easy by now. With its first tentative Stomps around the containment pen, it is clear that the subject is of a more feline, rather than porcine, disposition - though it does not mewl as much as oink.

Day Four

The subject is exceedingly rambunctious. This is not in itself a problem, but the creature does not perhaps realise the scale of its new frame, nor the strength therein. It crushed one of my assistants wholesale when it rubbed up against their leg. (Note to self - hire/kidnap/create more staff.)

I have devised a technique to distract the subject and make feeding times a far lesser ordeal - a 50-kilo ball of steel wire. The subject is captivated by this new toy and I’m pleased I picked someone else’s brains to think of it. The sight of the specimen playing with the ball is undeniably cute.

Day Five

The subject is nowhere to be seen and there is a subject-shaped hole in the wall of the lab. This is concerning.

Day Six

To my surprise, the subject has returned to the lab of its own volition - its jaws clamped around the writhing form of an injured Gyarados. Unequipped as I am to deal with the throes of an enraged sea monster, I was forced to beat a hasty retreat as it became apparent that the subject was attempting to deliver its new toy to me as some sort of gift. Despite the inconvenience, I am pleased to see the subject again and must admit I am somewhat touched by this novel behaviour.

I do rather wish that the subject hadn’t simply walked straight through the repaired wall again. Evidently, the reinforcement put in place was not enough.

Day 51

After over a month of comings and goings, settling into a well-established routine of naps and exceedingly careful chin-scritches with the aid of personal protective gear, I must report that I have discovered another facet of the specimen’s behaviour.

It transpires that the subject is not fussy about the company it keeps; it has been spending several days a week visiting the Frank-N-Furter Laboratory in the mist-wreathed forest down the road from Stow-on-Side. It has apparently had a whale of a time destroying their walls, crushing their staff, and bringing them wholly inappropriate presents.

I am… not sure how to feel about this. One thinks one gets to know a stitched-together test subject, only to find it taking advantage of the hospitality of others.

There is only one thing for it - I shall have to invest in an industrial-strength collar.

WyndonCalling

WyndonCalling

Forums Administrator and Bulbanews Writer
Please note: The thread is from 3 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.

Search Bulbapedia

Back
Top Bottom