• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

POPULAR: What Did You Write Today?

I beat my previous record that I made yesterday and modified 24 Pokemon Teams for Battle From the Heart this morning. I modified all of the Sinnoh and Hoenn Gym Leaders, along with their respective Elite Fours. Mostly I was just adding in extra moves and modifying some things (like making Tate's and Liza's Gym Battle contain more Double Battle-focused strategies with moves like Icy Wind and dual screens) but the teams are now stronger and possess wider tactics.

And just to cap things off I also did nine more Pokemon Teams, this time for the Unova Gym Leaders (sans Cress, who becomes a main character in the Unova arcs a la Cilan in the anime). I took a couple of creative liberties with some teams, mostly replacing Mons that I felt were redundant with suitable substitutes (ie: replacing one of Elesa's Emolgas with a Galvantula and replacing Drayden's Fraxure with a Zweilous). Also, in the case of Chili and Cilan, I gave them their game teams but only their elemental monkeys will appear in Geo's Gym Battle with them (alongside Cress') since he'll pull an Ash and challenge all three of them. So they'll both honor his request and make things fair by only using said monkeys against him and not their Lillipups in 1v1 battles, but they still have them regardless (and Cress' Lillipup will come with him alongside Panpour, which will inform Geo that the triplets have them in their rosters). And, like always, I tried to incorporate the Gym Leaders' respective TMs into their movesets as much as possible. Overall, I feel they look pretty good.

Back
Top Bottom