• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Tea, Coffee or Hot Chocolate?

Hot Chocolate used to be my number one, but the past year I've been drinking more tea, especially in the form of Vanilla Chai lattes. my girlfriend got me to try hers last year, and I've only ordered those anytime we go get coffee. Hot Chocolate however, will always hold a soft spot for me, especially white chocolate hot chocolates. Those are honestly to die for. Coffee is disgusting and I am it's biggest hater.
Think I've only had white chocolate drinks maybe twice or three times and they were always very good. I definitely want to get some for the house now, but boy is it going to be hard to stay away from it when it's cooler here lol Q_Q

Think I've only had white chocolate drinks maybe twice or three times and they were always very good. I definitely want to get some for the house now, but boy is it going to be hard to stay away from it when it's cooler here lol Q_Q
Go for it, buy a ton. Better to eat too much and be happy, rather than drink none and be sad, lmao

Back
Top Bottom