• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Ace Attorney Discussion Thread

Everyone in this thread who hasn't played Great Ace Attorney Chronicles yet please play Great Ace Attorney Chronicles. TGAA2 is the game of all time I promise
seconding this, TGAA2 is the best game in the series alongside T+T, and imo they are the two best visual novels ever made. the first game has really bad pacing but it sets the stage for the second game perfectly, i promise, and it's impeccable. could not recommend it more; it's an essential experience.
I’m playing the Phoenix wright trilogy rn and I love the series so so so so much

I honestly didn’t expect the story’s to hit so hard I feel all the feels and I’m emotionally connected to all the characters in some way at this point lol
i'm glad you're liking it so much!! do you happen to have any faavorite characters? (i know that's kind of a tall order of a question lol because there are so many good ones lol.. i know you like lana though) (absolutely based)
Started the Apollo Justice trilogy recently! Had it on the 3DS but only got maybe halfway into the first case lol, currently on the Switch version I'm maybe halfway into case 2. I know people apparently say this is the worst set of games from the series but I've been enjoying it so far. Ema <3
ema is AWESOME!!! her grumpy attitude in AJ is so endeari- kaTONK
in terms of AJ, i will warn you that case 3 is a little bit of a slog, but it does have the funniest scene in the whole series, so there's that!! and the final case is pretty cathartic imo (there was one weird design choice at the end i really dont get the purpose of - for those who have finished the game, i'm referring to you playing as thalassa and having the option to kill vera for some reason) but other than that it was.. pretty satisfying!

I remember seeing something like “let’s make Apollo a contrast to phoenix” and then it’s a quote of Apollo like “i don’t like blue. I prefer red, it’s so not blue” or something like that

i'm glad you're liking it so much!! do you happen to have any faavorite characters? (i know that's kind of a tall order of a question lol because there are so many good ones lol.. i know you like lana though) (absolutely based)

Franziska. Franziska is wonderful
And there’s Maya too, I relate with her personality a lot and she’s just so fun =)

And miaaaaa I wish there was more cases with Mia I love her she’s so cool

And nick is great too I can just imagine him running around getting dragged into the most random situations and I love it, his plot with edgeworth is wonderful too

Edgeworth is also great I literally shouted out loud at the start of turnabout goodbyes, spam texted lissi when it looked like he was never coming back, and celebrated when he returned

I’m on the 2nd case of T+T rn so not that much Godot yet but him drinking 17 cups of coffee per trial and throwing coffee at nick mid trial is wonderful

Ema and Lana are wonderful rise from the ashes was so fun

i haven’t played the AJ games yet but what I’ve seen of Trucy online is great

So yup I feel like I’m forgetting something/one but I think that’s all for now

My favorite AA siblings are (MAJOR SECOND TRILOGY SPOILERS) Apollo and Trucy :bulbaLove: :bulbaLove:
I love them so much individually, but their dynamic is simply the most precious thing. Some of my favorite fictional siblings ever.
Ironically enough Klavier and Simon (Blackquill) are tied for my favorite character in the series and they both happen to be younger brothers lol. Though I just don't really enjoy their siblings as much as I do the duo I mentioned first d:

I've been into AA since... I believe April or May 2019, which I'm only now realizing was exactly five years ago, geez. I still feel like I'm extremely new to the series! I was first exposed to it on the Pokemon forum I frequented the most back in 2008. It always had a vibe of "oh, that's what the cool kids are playing" to me lol. Felt very weird being able to understand all of the references and memes I've been seeing over the years once I sat down to actually play the games. I feel like I've went backwards since I've been into Zero Escape since 2014, and Ghost Trick in 2017, so I definitely played the most popular last.

Extremely basic answer, but Phoenix is my favorite character. I'm just a sucker for seeing how he gets himself out of literally any situation, no matter how drastic or how much the cards are stacked against him.

Back
Top Bottom